top of page
Upcoming Trainings and Webinars
- Apr 06, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMWebinarThis course will explore mechanisms for obtaining proper communication, guidance, and professional development among managers. Participants will learn how to advocate for themselves as manager and build strong relationships with their peers.
- Apr 11, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDTWebinarThe modern work environment often requires project leadership to juggle staffing and project management. Designated time for direct employee interfacing is often limited or non-existent. This course will explore methods for leading to improve productivity and accountability without the burden.
- Apr 19, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTWebinarThe millennials and Generation Z brings fresh and exciting perspective to the workforce, technology, and social interactions. This course explores how to hire, manage, and utilize this new generation in public health and human service projects.
- Apr 21, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTWebinarThis course will explore methods for identifying, mentoring, and training the next generation of leaders. Participants will learn the critical elements succession planning, task delegation, and the new age of project management.
- Apr 25, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PMWebinarNew projects are seldomly started with ample time to hire, train, and strategically plan for all pertinent deliverables. Leaders are often forced to take a “build as you climb” approach during the delicate first leg of a project. This course will provide a host of tools, templates, and strategies.
- Apr 28, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EDTWebinarThe course will introduce participants to our H.E.L.P. model that is used to effectively managed primary care practices involved value based care or undergoing any delivery transformation.
bottom of page